Friday, March 10, 2017

Learn Accounting Online

About caccountingbooks

This blog is all about accounting. One can simply say its a book on blog that is all about accounting. Contents have been mentioned on the first post of blog. It will take you to the next level with every step. I am not incorporating any practice questions in posts. If you find any terms difficult or some changes are needed so comment under the post so I can correct it. I will keep it updated.

About me:

I am a student of CA. So I know that accounting is like a hidden treasure. Many students use internet for help. But there are very few topics that they find from internet. I also struggled the same and I know that there must have to be done to overcome this problem. In this way many student will not struggle hard to find material that they need.

Copyright:

Note that most of the writings don't belong to me as accounting standards and basics are same everywhere. So no offense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment